Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trixie makes her TV Debut

Today the WWTs took a bye since most of them had conflicts. This was fine by me since I’m getting ready for my TV appearance. Yes, TV. The Humane Society—which is sponsoring the El Rey Fido contest--has arranged for the contestants to show their stuff tomorrow morning on WOAI TV.

My mistress has bought me a cute little red and white striped number with a kicky blue skirt for the occasion. Her friend Sarah Lake suggested painting my nails and pasting pearl earrings on my foxy ears, but I’m hoping Mary won’t follow up. Sure, I'm a princess. But I don't like too much frufru.

Luckily Mary is so busy with a new book project that she hardly has time to deal with my sartorial issues. It’s a rush job so she sits at the computer all day instead of noticing me. She did, however give me an oatmeal shampoo yesterday, which should help with my itchy skin. Heaven forbid I should scratch while on TV.

As of the moment, my campaign chest has topped $1,000, giving me a comfortable lead. But I’m not complacent. I’m paranoid that a doting dog owner will step in and buy the contest for their pooch. So please vote for me at www.firstgiving.com/maryfisher1.

No comments:

Post a Comment